SBI PO Recruitment 2021: The State Bank of India has invited online applications for the post of Probationary Officers, with a total of 2056 vacancies.
On October 4, the SBI PO Notification 2021 was published. However, on October 5, the link to apply online for the SBI PO 2021 Exam was activated.
Check Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification, Salary and other details here.
- 1. SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2021
- 2. Important Dates
- 3. Vacancy Details
- 4. Eligibility Criteria to Apply For SBI PO Post
- 5. Application Fee
- 6. How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
- 7. Selection Process SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- 8. Salary of SBI Probationary Officer
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name:||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name:||Probationary Officers|
|Job Category:||Bank Jobs|
|Who can Apply:||All India Candidates (Both male & female)|
|Last Date To Apply:||25/10/2021|
|Job Location:||All India|
On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates
05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021
Payment of Application Fee
05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021
Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters
1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards
Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination
November/ December 2021
Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination
Download of Main Examination Call letter
2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
Phase-II: Online Main Examination
Declaration of Result of Main Examination
Download of Phase-III Call Letter
1st /2nd week of February 2022 onwards
Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)
2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022
Declaration of Final Result
February / March 2022
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates
Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training
1st week of November 2021 onwards
Conduct of Pre- Examination Training
2nd week of November 2021
|Category||SC||ST||OBC*||EWS^||GEN||Total||LD#||VI#||HI#||d & e# @|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For SBI PO Post
Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification and Age Limit to Apply For SBI PO Post are given below:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit (as on 01/04/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01/04/2000 and not earlier than 02/04/1991 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
|Payment Mode:||Online (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking)|
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who want to apply for the SBI PO posts can apply online through these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of SBI on sbi.co.in.
- Click on Careers link and move to current openings link.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on SBI PO Recruitment link.
- Enter the login details or registration details.
- Fill in the application form and upload the documents.
- Make the payment of application fees and click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Selection Process SBI PO Recruitment 2021
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Descriptive Test
Salary of SBI Probationary Officer
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.