SBI Recruitment 2021 For Apprentice: The State Bank of India (SBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of 6,100 Apprentice posts for various states/ UT.
Those Candidates who are interested in SBI apprentice recruitment 2021 can read the full notification & Apply online.
- Total Vacancies for Odisha: 400 Posts
- The last date to apply for the posts is till July 26, 2021.
- 1. SBI Recruitment For Apprentice Notification 2021
- 2. SBI Recruitment 2021 For Apprentice: Vacancies Details
- 3. SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 4. How To Apply for SBI apprentice recruitment 2021?
- 5. SBI Apprentice 2021: Selection Procedure
- 6. SBI Apprentice 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI Recruitment For Apprentice Notification 2021
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India(SBI)|
|Name Of The Posts||SBI Apprentice 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||26/07/2021|
|Selection Process||.Written Test |
.Test of Local Language
|Duration of Training||1 Year|
|Stipend||Rs.15000/- per month|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Recruitment 2021 For Apprentice: Vacancies Details
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidate should be between 20 and 28 years as on October 31, 2020.
The candidates who are applying should have a Graduation degree from a recognised University or an Institute.
How To Apply for SBI apprentice recruitment 2021?
- The interested candidates can apply online through the link given on the following websites — https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- The online application can also be browsed at https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship and https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of SBI Apprentice 2021 would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|