SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has issued a recruiting notice for the recruitment of 450 vacancies in Graduate Apprentice Mining and Technician Apprentice Mining/Mine Surveying posts.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the official website on or before 05 October 2021.
- Candidates should not have undergone apprenticeship training in any other institution earlier.
- Candidate should not be perusing or completed Postgraduate/ M.Tech. qualification.
SECL Apprentice Recruitment Notification Details
|Organization Name||South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
• Graduate Apprentice (Mining) – 140 Posts
• Technician Apprentice (Mining/ Mine Surveying) – 310 Posts
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Notification Released Date||14/09/2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05/10/2021 at 12:00 PM|
|Qualification||Candidates Should Possess Diploma (Mining Engg/ Mine surveying), Degree (Mining Engg)|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years of age as on 5th octobe4 2021|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on |
• Academic score
• Document verification
• Medical examination
|Salary Per Month||• Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/-|
• Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/-
How To Apply for SECL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website secl-cil.in.
- Click on Home > Human Resource > HRD > Apprentice.
- Click on ” Notification regarding engagement of Graduate & Technician Apprentices (Ref No-SECL/BSP/HRD/Apprenticeship/21/4603 Date-14/09/2021) “.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form carefully and submit.