SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs has published a recruitment notification 2020 of 1522 vacancies for the post of Constable in various departments. If you have minimum Educational Qualification 10th pass then you may be eligible for this recruitment.
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy should read the full detail information about this recruitment like eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee and selection process before applying.
|Organization Name:||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name :||SSB Constable Recruitment 2020|
|Total Post :||1522|
|Job Category :||Central Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply :||All Indian/Nepal/Bhutan Candidates|
|Apply Mode :||Online|
|Payment Mode :||Online(Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI), Challan|
|Salary :||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-Per Month as per 7th CPC.|
|Selection Process :||Written Exam Test & Physical Test|
Vacancy Details for SSB Constable recruitment 2020
Sashastra Seema Bal has invited eligible and interested candidates for A total of 1522 vacancies under the SSC Constable recruitment 2020. Vacancies of SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is given below according to post.
|Ayah (Female Only)||5|
|Water Carrier Male||101|
|Water Carrier Female||12|
Educational Qualifications for SSB Constable
Candidates who want to apply for the post SSB Constable should have passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Driver – Must be 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized board and possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Lab Assistant– Must be 10th passed with Science stream. Should have a certificate in Lab Assistant Course
- Veterinary – Must be 10th or Matriculation Exam passed with Science as the main subject from a recognized board or university.
- Ayah – Must be 10th passed with Science and possess the first aid exam pass certificate from red cross society or should be trained Dai with 1-year experience in the relevant field.
- Carpenter, Plumber, Painter and Other – Must hold Matriculation degree or equivalent passed and two years work experience in respective trade.
The age limit of SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 is given below according to post.
|SSB Constable 2020 Age Limit|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Constable (Driver) for male Only||21-27 Years|
|Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||18-25 Years|
|Constable (Ayah) Female Only|
|Constable (Painter)||18-23 Years|
|Constable (Cook) Male|
|Constable (Cook) Female|
|Constable (Washerman) Male|
|Constable (Washerman) Female|
|Constable (Barber) Male|
|Constable (Barber) Female|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Male|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Female|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Male|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Female|
|Constable (Waiter) Male|
How To Apply For SSB Constable Recruitment?
- Before applying for SSB Constable Post candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the Application link given above.
- Fill the application form and Upload documents like photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee if you are under categories of UR/ EWS/ OBC.
- Submit the online application for SSB Constable before the last date.
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Within 30 days from the notification released to date.|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF Download Here||Click Here|
Selection SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
The Candidates who qualify Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and documentation will appear for the written test.
Physical Standard Test:
|Chest||80 cms unexpanded
85 cms expanded
|Weight||Proportionate to height t and weight|
*Height relaxation will be given according to the location of the candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Race||5 km to be completed
within 24 minutes
|1.6 km to be completed
within 8.30 minutes
|Race for Laddhakh Region||1 mile to be completed
within 6.30 minutes
|800 meters to be completed
within 4 minutes
Written Exam Test:
- The written test will be of 100 Marks for 2 Hours.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions or MCQs.
- The questions will be based on general knowledge and general awareness, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical ability, ability to distinguish patterns and basic knowledge of English / Hindi.
Note: The candidates for SSB Constable Recruitment will be selected based on marks obtained in the written examination. The cut-off score will be decided only after conducting the written Examination. Also, candidates need to be medically fit.