SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission(SSC) of India has published a recruitment notification for multi-tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment on its official website.
Those candidates who are interested in the SSC MTS 2021 recruitment, can now apply online from February 5, 2021, to March 21, 2021.
SSC MTS Recruitment Details
|Organization Name:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name:||SSC MTS (Non-Technical)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Who Can Apply:||All India Candidates|
|Selection Process:||Written Test|
|Salary:||(₹ 5200 – 20200/-) + Grade Pay ₹ 1800/- per Month|
|Job Location:||All Over India|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|SSC MTS Notification Release Date||05/02/2021|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||05/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21/03/ 2021|
|Last date for making online Fee Payment||23/03/ 2021|
|Last date for generation of Offline Challan||25/03/ 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan||29/03/ 2021|
|Admit Card will Release on||3rd Week of June 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||July 1-20, 2021|
|SSC MTS Paper I Result||August 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper II)||21/11/2021|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates Passed minimum Matriculation (10th Class) Examination from a Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit: (Age Limit as on 01/01/2021)
- Min. Age: 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 25 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation Applicable.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
|For General /OBC candidates||Rs.100/-|
|For SC/ST/PH candidates||Nill|
|For Female candidates||Nill|
|Payment Mode||Through Debit/ Credit Card/ SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking|
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment Exam?
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 05/02/2021 to 21/03/2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about SSC MTS Exam Recruitment.
- Fill Your Basic required Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Preview the form before submitting the Application form.
- Pay the required application fee (if fees required) to complete the form.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.