SVNIRTAR Recruitment: Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research(SVNIRTAR) published a recruitment notification on the official website for the recruitment of junior lecture, accountant and warden.
- Official Website: http://www.svnirtar.nic.in/
- Last date to receive Application form: 07/05/2021
- Application Mode: Offline (Registered Post/Speed Post)
- Job Location: SVNIRTAR, Olatpur, Cuttack, Odisha
SVNIRTAR Recruitment: Vacancies Details
- General/OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST/SC: Rs.250/-
- PWD: Nil
*Demand Draft (only on SBI or Indian Bank) should be made in favour of “Director SVNIRTAR” payable at CUTTACK.
How to Apply for SVNIRTAR Recruitment?
- The candidates should send their applications through Registered Post/Speed Post only along with a self-attested passport size photograph, copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of their age, educational qualification, experience, caste along with application fee to the address mention below.
- The Director, Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research, Olatpur, Post: Bairoi, Dist.: Cuttack, Odisha, PIN: 754010
Selection Procedure for the Recruitment of (SI. No. 2 to 3) Group ‘B’ (Non-gazetted) Post where desirable qualification and experience both are required, the distribution of marks is as follows:
|Particulars||Weightage of Total Marks|
|Written Test (Objective/Multiple Choice Questions)||80%|
Selected candidates will be initially posted at SVNIRTAR, Olatpur, Cuttack, Odisha. However, they are liable to be transferred to anywhere in India.