SVNIRTR Recruitment 2021: Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) has published a new recruitment notification for two contractual posts Lecturer(Consultant) to run the “Post Basic Diploma in Orthopaedic Nursing Course” from the academic session 2020-21.
Vacancy Details of SVNIRTR Recruitment
|Post Name:||Lecturer (Consultant)|
|No. of post:||02|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs in Odisha|
|Age Limit:||Below 70 years|
|Qualification:||M.Sc. (Nursing) with Medical/Surgical Speciality course|
|Experience:||Minimum of 3 years Experience|
|Remuneration:||Rs.50,000/- Per Month|
|last date for receipt of application||4th January 2021|
SVNIRTR Recruitment 2021: Important Information
- If the candidate is presently employed, a No Objection Certificate is required from the former employer at the time of interview.
- Appointment order will be given for one year on a consolidated salary basis and yearly renewal will be made subject to satisfactory performances of the employee.
- Selected candidates will be posted at SVNIRTAR, OLATPUR. However, they are liable to be transferred to offices anywhere in India under the control of SVNIRTAR.
- Applications in the prescribed proforma along with self-attested passport size photograph, copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of their age, educational qualification, caste, experience, etc. will be sent by post only.
- The last date for receipt of application is 4th January 2021. The applications received in other formats will be summarily rejected.