Tata Steel Angul Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from candidates interested to join Tata Steel Limited as a Associate Engineer on permanent rolls in Angul (Odisha).
- Post Name: Associate Engineer
- Last date of submission of online application: 31st July 2022
- Job Location: Angul (Odisha)
- Three (3) years full time diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Civil / Ceramics / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering from any institute, recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates with Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Learning will not be eligible.
- Minimum 55% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for General Candidates.
- Minimum 50% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for SC/ ST Candidates.
- General candidates should have been born on or after, 1st July 1990 and before 1st July, 2004.
- SC/ ST candidates should have been born on or after, 1st July 1987 and before 1st July, 2004.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience as on 1st July 2022 after acquiring the Diploma qualification.
How to Apply
Application should be filled in through Tata Steel Intranet or Website.
Steps for using website:
- Visit https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx.
- Click on “Application”.
- Click on the link “Application form for vacancies in Tata Steel (Angul, Khopoli and Sahibabad units)”.
- Fill up the application form.
The selected candidates will be provisionally placed at starting Basic Salary of Rs.17,530/-pm with CTC of Rs 4.6 LPA.