UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification of 28 vacancies for the post of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology).
The last date for the submission of the online application form is 15/04/2021.
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should send a separate application form and separate application fees.
UPSC Recruitment of Assistant Professor Post: Notification Details
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||06/ 2021|
|Job Name||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatrics, Physiology, Psychiatry, & Surgical Gastroenterology)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Age Limit||The age limit should be 40 years|
|Educational Qualification||1. The candidate should possess an MBBS degree in a relevant field.|
2. Check the notification for more details.
|Selection Process||Based on Interview|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15/04/2021|
- General/OBC: Rs.25/-
- ST/SC/PWD/Women: Nil
- Payment Mode: Pay Using SBI Net Banking/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card.
How to apply online for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor?
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”
- Find the notification of Advertisement No. 06-2021 in the Recruitment section.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode only.
- The online application form is available on the official website.
- Enter the details correctly and then make the payment.
- Once check the details correctly and then click the submit button to apply.