Regional Institute of Education, Bhubaneswar will hold a Walk-in-Interview for engagement to the post of Pharmacist purely on a Contractual basis in the Institute Dispensary.
The tenure of engagement is up to 31/03/2022 or till the regular incumbent joins the post, whichever is earlier.
Interested candidates should bring their bio-data, one passport-size photograph, and all original certificates of their educational qualification and experience, as well as one set of photocopies of the same documents for verification, to the Walk-in-Interview.
- Venue: Regional Institute of Education, Sachivalaya Marg, (Near Nicco Park), Bhubaneswar – 751022.
- Date & Time of Interview: 20/10/2021 (11:00 A.M.)
- +2 Science or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor in Pharmacy from AICTE approved Institutions.
- Registration as a Pharmacist under Section 31 or 32 of the Pharmacy Act 1948 but excluding clause (d) of Section 31 of the said Act.
- One year experience as a Pharmacist or Compounder in a reputed recognized organisation.
The prescribed age limit is from 21 Years to 32 years as on 01/01/2021, (Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India NCERT Rules)
- The Contractual engagement carries a consolidated remuneration of Rs.26,000/- per month.
Description of Duties
Compounding and dispensing of drugs and prescription, maintenance of medical store operation theatre, medical statistics, central sterilisation section, accident and emergency services and any other duties as assigned by the competent authority. To attend emergency duties as and when required on Holidays.