Walk-in-interview for engagement of persons on a daily wage basis to meet required services of Group-D employees in the judgeship of Sundargarh for a period of 06 (six) months or till regular recruitment, whichever is earlier.
NOTE: The engagement is purely temporary and terminable at any time without any prior notice.
- The last date of receipt of application: 25/03/2021
- Date and place of Interview: To be notified later on
- Number of persons to be engaged: 15
Eligibility of the Candidates
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed at least the Class VIII examination.
- Shall not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- Must have an elementary knowledge of English.
- Shall be of good character.
- Must not have more than one spouse living, if married.
How To Apply?
The desirous candidates having requisite qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility criteria are required to submit their application forms with Important documents by registered post or person to the District Judge – cum- Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Sundargarh, Dist- Sundargarh, Pin-770001 on before the last date fixed for applications.
Important documents to submit with application form:
- A set of xerox copy of all the certificates in support of their age, educational qualification.
- Experience as well as no objection certificate from the employer, if any.
- 1 self-addressed stamped envelope.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
Click Here for More▷ Jobs In Sundargarh District