Bhadrak District Court Recruitment 2022: The District Judge Office in Bhadrak has issued a recruitment notice for the positions of 19 Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and Stenographer Grade-III posts in the Bhadrak judgeship.
Candidates with 12th pass or equivalent examination from a recognized institute can submit their application before the last date 05/08/2022.
Bhadrak District Court Recruitment Notification 2022
|Organization Name||District Judge Office, Bhadrak|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||19 Posts|
○ Junior Clerk: 11 Posts
○ Junior Typist: 04 Posts
○ Stenographer Grade-III: 04 Posts
|Date of Notification||04/07/2022|
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||05/08/2022|
|Job Location||Bhadrak, Odisha|
Eligibility of Candidates
Eligibility of candidates for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist / Junior Typist / Junior Stenographer (Grade-III).
- Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under the Orissa Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University.
- Must have passed at least a Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized Institute.
- For the post of Junior Typist, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting.
- For the post of Grade-III Stenographer, the candidates shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Must not be below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 05/08/2022.
Candidates have to pay the following Application Fee for District Judge Office Recruitment 2021 in Deogarh District.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC & ST Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan under the Head 0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Service fees-9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts for Recruitment conducted by the Orissa District and Subordinate Courts.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should send their documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates by Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach Registrar, Civil Courts, Bhadrak, At-Nalanga, P.O.-Barikpur Bazar, District -Bhadrak, Pin-756112 on or before 05/08/2022.
- Junior Clerk: Rs – 19,900 /- to Rs – 63,200 /- Per Month
- Junior Typist: Rs – 19,900 /- to Rs – 63,200 /- Per Month
- Stenographer: Rs – 25,500 /- to Rs – 81,100 /- Per Month